Event Health & Safety
The Health and Safety Executive can now levy unlimited fines and prison sentences of up to 2 years per offence, a max of 4 years. The HSE have stated they are committed to rigorously pursue serious breaches and are committed to increase fines and sentencing for lesser offences (www.hse.gov.uk/enforce/enforce.htm).
Now the good news; a suitable and sufficient Health & Safety plan, demonstrated by the correct documentation, planning and preparation will not only ensure your audience safety it can also be a fantastic aid in further planning the logistics of your event.
A little about us
We are highly experienced senior event producers who have a variety of event and show expertise from conferences to exhibitions, from experiential events to shows and festivals.
- Our specialists are well versed in all areas of event health and safety and fire regulations
- Have a minimum of 10 years event health and safety experience
- Members of IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety & Health), the largest health and safety organisation in the World (www.iosh.co.uk)
- Have a minimum of IOSH Level 3 General Health & Safety certification and up to Masters level qualification in health and safety.
How can we help?
We provide event by event consultation, to setting a bespoke event management framework for your event organisation. We also provide the training should you wish your own people to become qualified.
- Event by Event health & safety consultancy
- Event H&S Management Framework. The preparation of a event Health and Safety system incorporating all the document templates and planning processes you require.
- Training and qualifications, we have in house and open course dates to get your people up to speed and qualified so that your planning is suitable and sufficient for your requirements
Event H&S services
Typical services include:
- Event Safety Management Plans
- Event Specific Risk Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments and Fire Management Plan
- Approved Contractor Review
- Safety Briefings
- Inductions, Monitoring and Review
- Evacuation Procedures
- Contingency Planning
- Showstop Procedures
- Local Authority Liaison
- Licensed Premises Safety Assistance
- Event Control Room Representation
- On Site Safety Management
- Accident and Investigation Services
- Incident Management Solutions